Monday, November 16, 2009

Aint Nothin' but a Party


Hey ladies,
Hello! New mascara obsesh! Bobbi Brown's brand new Extreme Party Mascara ($22) means business. It makes my lashes crazy-big, super-lush, blacker-than-blackety-black...but wait, that's not all. The groundbreaking (no seriously, it's groundbreaking) formula actually stays flexible after it dries. What does this mean for you? Basically, it's the very first mascara in the history of lash-batting that allows you to layer on coat after coat (whether immediately, or hourse later) without dragging or clumping. Or getting all dry and flaking on your cheeks. So, you can apply your mascara in the AM, and then add a couple coats before you go out after work, and your lashes will look ridiculously fresh. Buildable mascara! Genius!
xoxo,
Tia

5 Comments:

Blogger Feline of Avenue B said...

Oohness! Perfect for me since I'm constantly reapplying my mascara, then wonder that night why I have crispy lashes.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Asha said...

I am loving the length and definition I am getting from MAC's Zoom Lash (with prep+prime first) but I will still live ANYTHING BB a try. Buildable, you say? Oh hell yes.
Thanks!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had the opportunity to try this at a BB event recently. It is great and I have not been a fan of BB mascara's, but this one is great. Worth taking a look at it and it does stay flexible and not hard all day.

BTW: congrats on La Lina's first birthday. She is very adorable.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous tabitha said...

I've never used her mascara, but she's got some of the best concealer shades out there. Am I correct in my assumption that the mascara isn't waterproof? Flexible=no wax and wax=waterproof.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous New London said...

WOWzers. My current fave is Kevyn Aucoin's Rich Pitch in Black (hello lash curling), but this also looks worth a try! thanks for sharing

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home