Friday, October 23, 2009

First Family Fierceness


Hi SYB Babes,
Okay, I'm weeping uncontrollably. My goopy eye medicine is all over my face (FYI, the doc prescribed this topical antiobotic, Ciloxan, that's kind of working but is totally gross). I'm not supposed to be doing "laptop work" until my eye heals, but I had to show you guys this. Just this morning, the White House released the official portrait of the First Family, taken by fancy photographer Annie Leibowitz. Is it not the most gorgeous thing you've ever seen? My Lina Bean will never know a world where the Obamas couldn't happen!! Wheee!
xoxo,
Tia

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I seriously heart the Obama's. I LOVE this picture in a major way. :-)

2:56 PM  
Blogger Tatamwari said...

Is it just me, or are the Obama girls models? I feel bad for Chelsea (Clinton) in light of how beautiful and impossible-to-make-fun-of these two gorgeous little girls are.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Tina Beanie said...

*big smile* They look awesome!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous CC said...

This picture is beautiful. What a beautiful picture, their wonderful and graceful spirits shine through that picture. Yes your daughter and many kids of this generation are blessed to see with thier own eyes that anything is possible.

xo,
CC

7:59 AM  
Blogger Nikia said...

This pic is drop dead gorgeous! I feel so proud. I have a toddler and I'm so glad to be able to tell her with confidence that the sky is the limit!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how the family is physically connected through the photograph. It really makes a well composed picture. Simply a gorgeous photo!

Kierah

1:53 PM  
Anonymous couture nerd said...

Ohmigosh I just shook his hand the other day! And Michelle, oh Michelle, I just wanted to take her home and make her my new BFF. She's intensely intelligent and yet is so down to earth. I love them!! (And it is so great that a black president will be normative for your Lina, my niece London, and kids across the world!)

9:28 AM  
Anonymous rap music said...

why do they remind me of the cosbys'?

8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The daughters turned out cute. But Michelle Obama is still one of the most hideous women I've ever seen.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home