Monday, October 12, 2009

Rihanna & the Best Eyeliner Evah


















Hey girls,
As you all know, Rihanna killed at Paris fashion week. Completely. And when she wasn't darting in and out of shows in a pair of the darkest, shadiest sunglasses you've ever seen, she was all about an EYE. Whether it was a skinny line along the inner rims or a major cat-eye situation, she was definitely loving some eyeliner. Inspired by Princess RiRi, I recently challenged myself to find the hands-down best eye pencil out there for under $10. My criteria included depth of blackness (this is a pigment issue, not a "how DOWN is the eyeliner?" issue), smoothness of application, and the non-smudge factor. Girls, I stumbled upon a winner. Without a doubt, Max Factor MAXeye Eyeliner Pencil in 100 Night Club ($6.89) is the hottest liner to ever line!! I wore it to my girlfriend Trenesa's super-fancy birthday fete over the weekend, and four girls demanded to know what liquid liner I was wearing (disclaimer: this was a party full of beauty editors, so this is what we talk about). I was so excited that my drugstore eye pencil looked like liquid liner! And can I just tell you, it stayed on until 3am. Oh, it's just the inkiest, sootiest black ever, and the application is smoother than smooth. You barely need to touch your lid and it gives such full-pigmented color! Go get it, before the stores run out of Max Factor. Sadly, the brand is no longer being produced in the States. All good things they say, never last.
Kisses,
Tia

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhianna did kill it! Everywhere I looked they were talking about Rihanna's fashion choices, etc.. BANANAS since a lot of brown girls just don't get that kind of notice, especially internationally.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vote for me Shake Your Beauty Babes... Please. :D

http://projectgreensearch.com/schanina-winfield/1725/

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Marsadie said...

Oh my... WANT!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Wait! Not Max Factor :( I haerd perscriptives was gob too.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tia this eyeliner freakin sucks! I went straight to CVS after reading your post because I have been trying to find a replacement for my MAC Feline which is no longer made. I tried to use it on my waterline and nothing. I went back and forth and it looked like a greyish off black color. No rich high intensity black. This is wack.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home