Thursday, November 05, 2009

Smoke Gets in Your Eyes


Hi girls,
So yesterday, the legendary makeup artist--and Cover Girl/Max Factor spokesperson--Pat McGrath held her bi-annual recap of beauty trends from the collections. Her overview was genius, of course, the second she mentioned using Cover Girl Smokey Shadow Blast Shadow Stick in Onyx Smoke ($8.49) at zillions of the shows, I sort of tuned out. When she held this darling little double-sided crayon stick up in the air, and I had a beautygasm. It's all you need to create the perfect smokey eye! One one side is a dazzling pearl crayon for the browbone; and on the other is a deep, metallic black crayon you can use to smudge along the lashline. I immediately tried both sides on, and the texture is perfectly creamy and smudgelicious. I'm so in love I'm making up words. In any event, I predict that the Smokey Shadow Blast Stick will be the Next Big Thing. You heard it here first.
xoxo,
Tia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rasha said...

oooohhhhhhh, Tia. I want one!!
Thanks for sharing.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home