Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm SO In Style!


Well, well, well. Guess who's in the November issue of In Style? And guess who's so late to this particular party? I hadn't been on Twitter in awhile because of my eye sitch (I also hadn't read the November mags yet), and I just checked it and saw some super-sweet "congrats Tia on the In Style mention" tweets. I am so ashamed...please don't think I'm rude for not responding, my eye was the size of a pancreas!! In any event, I'm so excited I made their list of favorite blogs/inspirations. Thanks, Amy and Kahlana!!
xoxo,
Tia

2 Comments:

Blogger MissA said...

Congrats on being mentioned in InStyle! You so deserve it. your blog is an inspiration and so helpful and I check on it daily. And (added bonus) I loved your books :)

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Nikki O. said...

Hey Tia! Glad you got the issue. Hope you enjoyed the write up.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home