Monday, June 23, 2008

Q&A Monday

SYB BABE: Marlie Massena

QUESTON: "I LOVE wearing flats! But I hate all the issues that come with wearing shoes with no socks, like sweaty feet. I know you are the queen of finding these little but super helpful accessories. Please help!"


TIA'S 2 CENTS: Oh, Marlie. I just love that you've christened me the Queen of Moisture-Absorbing Foot Products on this overcast Monday morn. It just so happens that I love le flats, as well, and I also suffer from perspiring peds...especially since, as a New Yorker, I have to walk everywhere. For the past couple of summers, I've kept this little gem in my bag at all times: Fruits & Passion Deodorizing Foot Mist ($14.99). It's a purifying mist blended with eucalyptus and tea tree oils, which absorb sweat and stinkiness, like, INSTANTLY. You spray it all over your feet and in-between toes before you put on your shoes in the morning, and then re-spritz every three or four hours after that (or as needed). And in the cooler months, you can even spray it through tights, hose, or socks. I know several sweat-conscious Manhattanites that keep a bottle in their purse, and another in their desks at work. Try it!!

xoxo,
Tia

11 Comments:

Blogger the beautynista said...

Must try!!!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Muze said...

i'm just now getting hipped to the wire. watching season two now.

great series, i agree.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I've tried a few Fruits & Passion products and really like them, too, so I totally need to find a bottle of this. It would be nice if the spray had a cooling sensation...

Have a good day, Tia!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tia--this stuff seems awesome. My problem is dry feet, which require a lot of moisturizer before leaving the house, which means slipping and sliding around in my high heels. Ack.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried The Body Shop's peppermint foot spray before and I love it but I may have to give this a try.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Mikaela said...

Ugh- I need this, bad!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My fantastic Tia-
I would be so grateful if the mailman accidentally dropped off a Fruits & Passion spritzer in my mail box if ya know what Im sayinnnnnnn!!!!! *lol*
xoxoxoxo

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so excited to try this, thanks!!

5:33 PM  
Blogger beautylogicblog said...

Yes i need this, I'm a flats queen, and sometimes, well uh,,,,,,, sometimes after a day of walking, "the man" doesn't even want to be in the same room as my flats. lol

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo I need this! Ugh its out of stock at Amazon! Poo

7:42 PM  
Blogger MsRitaJanay said...

I have got to try that stuff! i hate it soooo horribly when my feet sweat even just a little. EW!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home