Friday, June 20, 2008

She got legs...


Hi girls,
Fabulous new MAC invention alert! Everyone's favorite Canadian Cosmetics Company just introduced the MAC Skinsheen Leg Spray ($22.50), a mousse-textured sheer bronzer that adds a slight glow to legs, arms, cleavage...anywhere that you feel needs a touch of ooh-lah-lah. Now, I never really subscribed to the "leg bronzer" movement because, well, my legs are already brown. But this stuff doesn't change your skincolor, it ENHANCES it (pronounce with a soft "a"). It leaves the sauciest hint of a glimmery sheen...only someone looking veddy veddy hard will notice. And this is the person you want to notice you, anyway, right? I am super-tan right now, and I'm wearing Deepest Dark (it also comes in Medium Dark and Dark), and somehow it makes my tan look even yummier. I put it everywhere but my face. Gorgeous!
xoxo,
Tia

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My co-worker just shoved her legs in my face showing me her new awesomely not pale legs. I have to second the motion that it works.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Sounds like an awesome product -- I may have to buy it. I could defintely use a touch of ooh-lah-lah!!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need this for my pale chest (decollete) and feet! (Why are my feet pale, I almost never wear socks! Pure shenanigans!)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Product Junkie Diva said...

Summer is here so this is something I need to look into.
Thanks
Product Junkie Diva

9:27 PM  
Blogger beautylogicblog said...

I actually have that and it makes my legs look incredible!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!!

Can anyone of you ladies recommend a great red nail polish for brown skin?

1:00 AM  
Blogger beautylogicblog said...

Bijoux, Essie has this amazing tangerine red that looks fab on tan skin. I reviewed it here. http://www.beautylogicblog.com/2008/05/essie-summer-collectionperfection.html
its called guilty pleasures.

5:56 PM  
Blogger beautylogicblog said...

sorry the name was risky business

6:00 PM  
Blogger the beautynista said...

can't wait to try!!!

1:11 AM  
Blogger TheSweetestThing said...

i don't like it...i worked for MAC for years and whenever they came out with the body bronzer products, we MUAs always cringed b/c it's always messy and never sells well. i think the fad will pass...i'm glad it works for you though:)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Yannize said...

i have always adored this bronzer...i have deepest dark too! gotta love the self tanners that help preserve the sexy~

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks alot!!! I am definitely going to look for it

3:19 PM  
Blogger Tilly said...

I was using the Sally Hanson stuff which gets all streaky and weird and unnatural-looking. I'm a New Yorker in Toronto and I've got to say I love having a Mac store within a stone's throw in any direction... especially, now, for this spray.

My sis is a photographer and recently took some bare-legged pics of me and she doused me with this. I'm hooked!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home