Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lend me your ear


Hey ladies,
Obviously this is a beauty blog, but I had to give a little shoutout to one of my "fairy godmodel's" new costume jewelry pieces. Iman's Global Chic Bohemian Chandelier Earrings ($27) are almost too spangly-dangly-dazzling for their own good. I wore them to lunch at Pastis today, and the host gushed all over them (okay, he was a man, but he was a slinky little thing wearing skintight, Will-I-Am-ish highwaters, a shrunken blazer and a cockeyed fedora, so I have a feeling he knew his earrings). They just look so rich and fun and indulgent, you know? Thank you, Iman, for making a doughy-in-the-middle mom feel like a kittenish, carousing siren. While eating french fries and strawberry shortcake.
xoxo,
Tia

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikaela said...

I am 100% earring obsessed, ever since I was a child (I could go with out any other jewelry as long as I have earrings - which I believe came from ballet, it's the only jewelery you're allowed to wear). These are beautiful & I can totally see why you felt so pretty in them!

11:37 AM  
Blogger 1969 said...

I love those!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home