Friday, June 19, 2009

Do the "Lite" Thing


Hi Ladies,
So, I looove body butters. In fact, I consider myself to be something of a body butter connoisseur. One of my all-time favorites is Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter...have you tried it? Oh honey, this stuff is beyond dreamy. The scent is deliciously subtle (every time I catch a whiff of it during the day I smile a secret smile to myself, which I like to think makes me look enigmatic and mysterious), and the texture is luscious, rich, and lasts all day. In fact, the only negative thing I can say about it is that it's a tad heavy for summer. Since those Bliss Family Elves think of everything, they've just introduced the brand-new Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter Lite ($29), an airy, lightweight version of their bestselling Body Butter! How brilliant is this? And even though it's less dense than the original, it still moisturizes like crazy and lasts forever. So, the ashies are vanquished but you don't feel like you're coated with Crisco! Love that. I also love that you get a free Hanky Panky thong ($21 value) with every purchase of a Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter Lite...just enter "HANKY" at checkout!
Big kiss,
Tia


PS...
Happy Father's Day!! Still haven't figured out a gift? You can't go wrong with Kiehls. Even the butchest husband will love Kiehls Men's Travel Kit ($24.50), which is packed with tiny versions of all their Men's bestsellers. And in my experience, everybody's middle-aged dad is a sucker Polo by Ralph Lauren EDT Spray ($62.50), an overwhelmingly masculine blend of leather, patchouli, and wood (so Marlboro Man!). On a budget? Skip the fragrance and spring for the Polo by Ralph Lauren Deodorant Stick ($17)...it smells just as "grrr" as the cologne, but it's a fraction of the price. And what man couldn't use another stick of deodorant?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ivanna said...

Hmm....I found this topic! Yeaaa!!! Great! please, upgrade this post topics more often. Thanks!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Tia,
This sounds great.

BTW, I hope you share your wonderful family picture that your friend took!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home