Tuesday, June 09, 2009

And it's just/like/ho-o-ney-ey

















Hey girls,
Okay, I've gotten about a dozen emails from my SYB Babes, demanding that I divulge the name of the gloss I wore at La Lina's baptism (I'm also rocking it in this pic, with my darling girl in her crimson eyelet extravaganza). I'm so excited you like it, because this lipgloss my new obsesh! It's MAC's brand-new Naked Honey Tinted Lipglass in Buzz ($14). This uber-glossy, coppery-coral shimmer is not only goes with EVERYTHING, it somehow enhances my tan, giving me a yummy, tawny glow. Think Mariah/J. Lo circa 2000 (don't act like you're not still coveting that moment).


It's from MAC's new limited edition line, Naked Honey, a collection of thirteen bath, body, and makeup items with fragrances and shades inspired by honey! I've got to tell you, this is undoubtedly the freshest, most exciting collection MAC's come up with in a looong time. Along with Buzz Lipglass, I'm also kind of addicted to Naked Honey Body Wash ($19.50). Blended with jasmine, lavender and, of course, honey, this super-gentle cleanser leaves a faint, earthy-sexy scent on my skin that makes me so happy. Perfect for summer!!
xoxo,
Tia

21 Comments:

Anonymous philly0309 said...

Oh my gosh!!! Forget the lip gloss. La Lina is soooo adorable in that picture. The smile on her face is so precious!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Juwon Ajayi said...

That is the cutest picture! Thanks Tia : )

12:39 PM  
Blogger Charlene said...

i have to ditto philly0309

:) La Lina is tooo cuteee!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Mikele Adriana said...

I was gonna say the same thing!! Darn the lip gloss! Gimme the baby! She needs her own baby picture/modeling/Fabulous Life of Carolina blog. Yesterday. :D Too cute Tia!!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I NEED that gloss in my life. Buying it TODAY!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Tatamwari said...

I'll just go ahead and join in. Your baby girl is too adorable. I love the little cheeks.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Natakue said...

i couldn't even read the post with all that cuteness in the pic! your baby girl is SO adorable!!

i'll have to come back and read the article after i finish fawning over the pic =)

4:22 PM  
Blogger the beautynista said...

omg she is so freakin' KUH - UTE!

8:23 PM  
Blogger the beautynista said...

ohhh...btw...Lip gloss is nice too...lol

8:23 PM  
Blogger A*E* said...

Can La Lina be anymore adorable? Just cuteness! And Tia, your lipgloss is so poppin (yes, totally quoted Lil Mama) I may have to cheat on my trusty Smashbox lipgloss in Afterglow and try the MAC Naked Honey!

11:44 AM  
Blogger CreoleInDC said...

Your baby is sooooooooooooo adorable! LOL! She just makes me smile!

3:08 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

I couldn't even read the post...that sassy La Lina is too cute for words. LOL

3:09 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

I couldn't even read the post...that sassy La Lina is too cute for words. LOL

3:10 PM  
Blogger Peggs said...

OMG.. SHE IS GORGEOUS.. LaLina that is

4:34 PM  
Blogger Peggs said...

OMG.. SHE IS GORRRRRRRGEOUSSSSSSSSS.. LALINA THAT IS

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your baby knows she's the flyest thing on this blog right? :) lil cutie!

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Erika said...

Tia! That baby is so dang cute. Not even joking. Look at that smile! ADORABLE!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

La Lina is too cute!

I didn't like Buzz with my skin tone (it was too orange-y for my dark skin), but for my mom (more caramel toned) it looks amazing!
So I passed on Buzz but wound up with Venetian LustreGlass which gives my lips a sheer red gloss.

The body wash smells incredible though!

Kierah

3:38 PM  
Blogger Spinster said...

The baby is so scrumptious! How adorable.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have Buzz too, and I love the neutral color. It goes with everything.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Cindy said...

I bet La Lina just lights up your life! She is too cute! Do you need a babysitter? I just want to pinch those cheeks!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home