Monday, June 15, 2009

Budget Monday


Hey girls,
Yesterday me, Sunshine and La Lina had our very first professional photo shoot! Our friend
Wyatt Gallery, award-winning photographer and lover of ladies (preferably of Trini descent) shot us, and the pics are too brilliant. But I was worried the whole time about my hair. I mean, OBVIO. I haven't had a trim since before my daughter was born, seven months ago. And it shows. Here's the thing, though...I shouldn't have worried, because I looked at the images in Wyatt's camera and my split ends were virtually undetectable. For two weeks, I'd prepared for this moment by using Pantene Pro-V Split End Prevention Leave-In Cream ($4.99). The directions say to use it on wet hair, but I only wash my hair once a week and decided my split ends called for more than a once-a-week treatment. So, I applied the cream to my ends every night...and the results are amazing! Not only did it somehow smooth down my frayed edges, the leave-in is loaded with moisture, so it makes my hair look super-glossy. After only fourteen days, my hair looks better than it has in MONTHS! And for only $4.99! Cheers to that.
xoxo,
Tia

4 Comments:

Blogger 1969 said...

I'm a Trini so I guess Wyatt is alright with me!

I love Pantene for always providing a great product for a reasonable price.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the obsessions update...I know those capris very well ;D.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous APJONABUDGET said...

Thanks for the review, I LOVE great low budget finds! Especially Pantene because you can also get coupons for them in the Sunday paper.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Mid Ouest said...

Ok so now where are the family pics? You've gotta post at least ONE for us!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home