Monday, June 22, 2009

Budget Monday: My Favorite Bushwacker


Hey ladies,
I am no longer getting my nether-regions waxed. Yet another thing I'm blaming on the economy. Most local spas charge around $65 to tend to my flower, and I'm sorry, but mama needs that cash to buy formula. Lately, I've been taking matters into my own hands with the brilliant new Schick Quattro for Women Razor & Bikini Trimmer ($12.99). This multi-tasking, all-in-one doohickie comes with four itty bitty blades that leave you post-waxing-smooth...PLUS a waterproof trimmer that, well, shapes everything up very nicely. I am loooving this. Get into it!!
Kisses,
Tia


PS:
You know that New York Magazine is one of my favorite publications, right? Imagine how flattered I was when nymag.com's Shop-a-Matic section asked me to choose my favorite fifteen lipsticks, glosses and stains of the season! Check out my picks here, and let me know what you think.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY i use that too. I've never gotten my tweet twat waxed, but I do like it nice and neat this thing is perfect....sorry if my lingo offended anyone =:0

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go to Haven Spa on Mercer and they do Brazilians for $40! They do a fantastic job. Some things I just can't give up. . .

Kierah

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sally Hanson strip free wax works well and is quite painless. You can do it yourself in the comfort of you own home. I will try this out though for the trimmer function

8:35 PM  
Blogger Sistastrong said...

Hi Tia, have you seen the British commercial for the trimmer? It's hilarious!!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

0MGoodness...LOVE the razor/trimmer!

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home