Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Avon Saves the Day


Hi Tenderonis,
Hair has been on my mind a lot, since mine is being sort of disagreeable lately. I've told you before that it's falling out, thanks to pregnancy hormone withdrawal--but it's also FULL of split ends. Who has the time or extra dinero to get a trim, right? Well, Avon has saved the day! Their sneaky-smart new Avon Advance Techniques Dry Ends Serum ($3.99) manages to perfectly mask my split ends while adding all sorts of glossiness and shine! This lightweight serum smoothes down frayed cuticles, creating the illusion of healthy, just-snipped ends. It works fabulously on both wet and dry hair, whether it's curly, straight or somewhere in-between. Here's how I use it: Every night, I rub a dime-sized amount between my hands, and then apply it to the last inch of my hair (DON'T coat the entire length of your hair with it--it's only meant for the ends!). In the morning, my hair looks uber-shiny and freshly cut. It's AMAZING. And for only $4, the value is incredible.


Speaking of value...Miss Jessie's, the curly hair product mecca, is having a sale on their amazing Creme de la Curl Cleansing Cream (was $20, now $16) and Creme de la Creme Daily Conditioner (was $26, now $16)! These two super-moisturizing, curl-defining conditioners are perfect for natural, dehydrated, naturally curly, colored and chemically treated hair (Creme de la Curl works best on thicker curls, while Creme de la Creme is formulated for finer strands). Enjoy!

xoxo,
Tia

3 Comments:

Blogger Lola Re said...

wow! these products are just what I need!! <3, Lola Re

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! I am resuming my place as the first person to post comments (and, by definition, the person with no life)! Thanks for the heads-up (see what I did there?) and the shout-out to curlies/naturals out there. My friend sells Avon, and this will give me a chance to try new product AND support her. On another note: I've been thinking about Sebastian Cellophanes. Does anyone recommend it?

Have a great week, SYB Babes!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! The winter is killing my hair. Thanks Tia!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home