Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Merry!


















Hi girls,
HAPPY HOLIDAYS (that's me, Brownie/Devon, and Lauren, circa '82)!!! Thank you ever so much for spending '07 dishing about mascara and lip gloss with me. It was truly a very special year. I got bangs, I lost bangs. I fell even more ravenously in love with Chris Brown at the VMA's. I discovered an organic relaxer. All in all, 2007 was tops. And now, I'm going to leave you with a little Shake Your Beauty present--the December/January Stila Product of the Month trivia question! Be the first to answer correctly, and you'll win the Gift of Glow Bronzing Set (scroll down on the right to experience le glow). Good luck, and have a wonderful whatever-you-celebrate! I'll see you in '08 with sparkly bronze lipgloss on.
big, sloppy MWAH! on both cheeks,
Your Tia

THE DEC/JAN STILA PRODUCT OF THE MONTH TRIVIA QUESTION:
In IT CHICKS, what's the name of Izzy's "guardian?"

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The name of Izzy's guardian/care-giver is Damon.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Mikaela said...

What a bunch of cuties!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tia-I love the picture of you and your sisters! It reminds me so much of the picture my sisters and I took with Santa when we were kids. I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday! I look forward to all the beauty dish in '08!!!!

12:33 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

I love the picture. You and the little sisters are so adorable.

Happy Holidays to you and the family. Thanks for a great year filled with great tips.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Schanina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Schanina said...

Merry Christmas everyone!! Have a Fab New Year too!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Calming Corners said...

That picture is too adorable! Happy Holidays and I hope everyone has a happy happy New Year! Lets make 08 great!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Granny Shay said...

Izzy's caregiver is Damon.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Raronauer said...

damn, the Williams sisters are looking good, as always.

5:36 PM  
Blogger (vixenchick) said...

AWW!! Look at the cuties!!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely christmas Photo...reminds me of me and my little bro at Korvettes...I had the braids too..:-)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Tisha said...

Tia-Adorable pics, thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Looking forward to some good dish in '08!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!!! Don't be afraid to voice what you celebrate. "Happy Holidays" is so cowardice!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Closetlies said...

Happy Holidays!!

closetlies.blogspot.com

love,
an NYC model trying to see her closet floor

i ship everywhere :)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Mischo Beauty said...

Cute photo! Happy Holidays to you! Looking forward to your posts...

Mischo Beauty
http://mischobeauty.blogspot.com/

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how can a relaxer be organic?

3:14 PM  
Blogger christine mills said...

Merry Christmas to you, too. Thanks for all the make-up tips!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tia! I need your expertise... I'm getting married in '08 and there are two things I know you can help me with ... 1)where can I find a fab makeup artist and 2) what are some great gift ideas for bridesmaids??

Hope you are enjoying the holidays and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
LOVE YA!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home