Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Feliz Thanksgiving (well duh...!)

Hi girls,
HELLO? I totally forgot to wish you all a happy, cozy, healthy, scintillating, DELICIOUS Thanksgiving! I was so caught up in mourning the inevitable loss of my bangs, that the truly important stuff slipped my mind. Seriously, even though I have yet to meet many of you in person (by the way, loved squealing with Yannize at the Fashion Forum last weekend!), I feel like we're all sisters. Sisters in Beauty. And I'm damn thankful for that.

So eat lots of turkey and stuffing and don't forget to reapply your lipgloss after dessert!

Love you, mean it!
xoxo,
Tia

7 Comments:

Blogger Cece said...

No I love you, mean it! And I am so thankful for you and everyone else on this blog. So lucky to have people who understand this undying devotion to all things chic and pretty! BTW, I am SOOO MAD at you for not having a book tour, more specifically a reading in RI! Or at least New England. Boston maybe??
Have a great Thanksgiving!

10:43 PM  
Blogger SHADOW said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too babe. And I am super thankful for all the lovely tips and goodies your share with us through the year. Much of which I would have never learned to love if not for you.

I will be enjoying my tofu/tofurkey for both of us :-)

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I hope you all of the SYB-ers have a safe and happy thanksgiving.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Calming Corners said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! We are super thankful for your wonderful spirit and awesome blog.
Peace and Blessings to you and your family!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Schanina said...

I hope all you SYB'r had a happy thanksagiving and happy shopping this weekend!!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Fabulously Broke said...

Tia and the rest of the SYB fam: I hope everyone enjoyed a Thanksgiving filled with good food and family! I really enjoy this blog, and look forward to learning more about the BEAUTIFUL life.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Gold Pink Leo said...

I feel the same, its like we are all sisters, I remember when I first found your blog after reading The Accidental Diva and I have been here ever since!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home