Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lip Service


Hi Ladies,
I'm so, so excited about this darling little find o'mine! Obviously I live for lipgloss, but if it doesn't come in an easy-application squeezy tube or a wand, I usually can't even deal. I just LOATHE sticking my finger in a gooey pot of gloss (which really sucks because Nars Lip Lacquer ($23) is probably the best, and messiest, gloss on the planet). Finally, the beauty gods have delivered the most irresistable lip brush I've ever seen in my life. BeautyAddicts LipClick Retractable Lip Brush ($18) is at once wildly practical and devilishly chic. It's super-sleek, dainty design is beyond portable (seriously, it's no bigger than a cigarette), and I get an irrational amount of pleasure at the little "click!" that happens when you pop it open. When I demonstrated for Adam, he actually said, "That's amazing." Listen to the man.
xoxo,
Tia

PS..I'm a little late, but it's time for October's trivia question! The first chica to answer correctly wins the Stila Product of the Month (scroll down on the right to check it out). Good luck...

IN IT CHICKS, WHAT SONG WAS PLAYING WHEN TANGIE SPIES ON TREY IN THE DANCE STUDIO?

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missy Elliot's Loose Control

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ Whoops that was me, didn't know the correct email... So I used the one under contact.
Hope I WON!
MN

8:17 PM  
Blogger Yannize said...

lip brushes are so necessary...esp if ppl are constantly asking you to do their makeup, its so much easier than the alcohol wipe down of the lip gloss/lipstick you used on the person...and retractable is so much better than being left out in the open...

Yannize
styleammo.blogspot.com

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember a scene where she spies on him, but they did play "Lose Control" by Missy Elliot when they were practicing after he'd agreed to tutor her.

1:28 AM  
Blogger (vixenchick) said...

Busta Rhymes Touch It

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh know You're right!!^^^ Dang it!!

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tia or SYBeauties: Have you tried CoverGirl Line exact?

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's my first time to your site and I really love it! I particularly love that green cocktail ring but the link didn't work : ( Anyway, I noticed alot of the things you mention are items that my site actually finds deals for! Stylenotes.com. We basically comb the internet for promotions, sales, amazing reductions, etc. Check it out! And keep up the good work!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw you on TV the other day. As attractive as you are, I would love to see you with a tad more dramatic eye. Maybe just some visible eyeliner. Your eyes are huge and I think you would look even better if you emphasized them.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This a great find! I always hated the ick factor in dipping fingers in gloss all day. Now Ms. Tia has found the perfect hygenic and pretty solution!!

Hey girls I'm starting a blog so check it out!! It's not even in the same galazy as this fabulous blog but I try :-)styleforme.blogspot.com

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sephora has been selling a retractable lip brush FOR YEARS... Its goldtone, Tia where have you been?!? That brush along with the Strawberry lip balm in the little vintage looking metal tub (also goldtone) are all i need to get thru the day :)

3:43 PM  
Blogger Tia Williams said...

Dear Shay,
Sweetie, retractable lip brushes are the oldest story in the beauty book! I just happen to really heart this one. Try it, you'll see why.
xoxo,
Tia

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home