Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Answer


Hey girls,
Okay, I'm SO into my new fall outfit. Walk with me, it's really cute. I've been wearing J. Crew Sparkle Plaid Margaret Shirt ($78) (if you're on a budget, try Old Navy Belted Flannel Shirt, $29) tucked into kinda high-waisted, trouser-style jeans. With a skinny gold belt I got at Urban Outfitters. Sounds crazy, but it's soooo cute. I do have a problem, though. Every button-down shirt I've ever owned seems to gap at the boobs. Which makes no sense, as my chest is roughly the size of Haley Joel Osment (wait, is he still 12?). Anyway, if this is a problem for me, I can only imagine what my 34C sisters are going thru.

But girls, I found the answer. No See 'Ems ($12.95) adhesive fasteners keep your buttoned shirts from gaping! You just place the sticky strip by your buttons, and the ridiculously strong glue holds the shirt together ALL DAY LONG. It's a miracle. Don't you wish you thought of it first?
xoxo,
Tia

PS...Check me out tonite on Extra! I'll be chatting all about celebrity anti-aging creams and stuff. Serious world news. And no comments re: the fact that I wore the very same blouse on MSNBC this weekend (it just reads well on-camera, o-kaaay?)

PPS...Hope I see you girls at the panel on Sunday! For more info, check out my Sahara Skin Savior post, pumpkins.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tia you are the bomb diggity.
You better work it, Mrs. Roving Reporter! I know that's right! A college friend of mine named Robin is on Extra from time to time. A sista, too. Say hello if you cross paths!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Alyssia said...

I am one of the 34C girls and for this reason alone i have boycott'd button down shirts! This WILL be my next pruchase!!! Thanks Girl!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Yannize said...

what a great idea...as a 38F it truly goes down with the button downs..but i will be trying this!
(oh and big boobs dont mean frumpy bras ladies! check out lemystere.com or your nearest SAKS for straight sexy bra heat!)

Yannize
styleammo.blogspot.com

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yannize I just went to a beauty sample sale, and they had the lemystere bras there for 30% off. They really are beautiful!

Thanks for the tip, Tia! I'm a 38D, I can't always afford to have every shirt tailored (or wait for my tailor to finish a shirt-she takes forever) and this would be good in a pinch.

If I don't make it home in time for Extra!, will you have a link?

7:39 PM  
Blogger angelica said...

Thank you, you darling girl! This really is a lifesaver for us, ahem, well-endowed ladies.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I've been waiting for those No See 'Ems all of my life. I usually use safety pins and it's such a pain!

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just stitch my shirts along the inside of the double layer the button and button hole is on. It only takes 5 minutes and lasts forever :)

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this tip!! I had a favorite Aeropostale shirt (RIP it got stained), and, let's just say there are some embarrassing pictures of me and all my 38DD glory, rocking that shirt like it's okay.

I'll be sure to catch you on Extra!

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tia,

check out theybf.com, they have a pic of you and ms. jay looking beautiful (you that is)

8:42 AM  
Blogger yummy411 said...

omg tia! thanks so much for telling us about the no see 'ems! i totally ruin all of my looks with the jacked up pin job and i would always wish the double sided adhesive tape was strong enough to stand up to the boobs! thanks!

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks from specialize in laptop battery,laptop AC adapters. All our products are brand new, with the excellent service from our laptop battery of customer service team.
Thanks for your info. The most convenient and cheap replacement battery online shop in uk. We specialize in laptop batteries, laptop AC adapters.

All our laptop AC adapter are brand new, with the excellent service from our customer service team.

the most convenient and usa battery online shop in usa.
You can find some battery and adapter from here is very cool.

We specialize in laptop batteries,laptop AC adapters. All of batteries are brand new, with the excellent service from our customer service team, you can feel free to purchase on laptop battery!
Here is cheap laptop ac adapter online shop in uk. We specialize in batteries. All our au battery are brand new, with the excellent service from our customer service team.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home