Friday, October 31, 2008

H'ween Party Envy!

Hi girls,
This morning on Facebook, my cousin Camille asked me what I was going to be for Halloween. "An uncomfortably pregnant person," I wrote. But that wasn't always the case. Until recently, upon Brownie's suggestion, I'd planned on wearing a cheap veil, blue eyeshadow, carting around a Budweiser and being a trashy knocked-up bride (Bristol Palin, anyone?), but in the end, I decided my ankles were too swollen to go to any parties. Instead, I'm going to wear an X-Large "Boo!" tee-shirt I got at Old Navy and hand out candy to the darling kiddies! But I'm dying to live vicariously through you girls. Write and tell me what you're going to be tonight!


In lieu of all the fabulous parties you're no doubt attending, I wanted to give you a great idea for a hostess gift. Anyone can bring a bottle of wine or champagne to a fiesta, right? Instead, make the festive choice and bring your amiga/o Philosophy The Haunted House ($30)! It's been my experience that EVERYONE loves a beauty gift, and this one is particularly adorable. It comes with a trio of yummy shampoo/shower gel/bubble bath combos in Black Licorice, Caramel Apple and Pumpkin Spice Muffin. I'm salivating as I write. And don't worry, it's not too late to pick one up...just hightail it over to your local Sephora. And be safe tonight, ladies! Have fun for me...
xoxo,
Tia

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tia,
So sorry you're not feeling very festive this year. I always look forward to your costumes.

My BF and I are going as comedians this year. Monique and Katt Williams. The unexpected part is that he's Monique. lol


-Rasha

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be staying home (on a rare 60-degree October evening in Chicago) watching all my favorite horror films eating brownies. It sounds sad, but I don't have to worry about having a drunk person throw up on me or worry about whether or not I have cash for a cab.

Happy Halloween, SYB Babes!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Le Beaute said...

I was Michelle Obama! I wore a black and white dress similar to the one she donned on The View (from Black House, White Market) and some pearls...it was fabulous, I tell you. It only got uncomfortable when I ran into Sarah Palin in the ladies room, lol.

:-D

4:49 PM  
Blogger Arlice Nichole said...

Tia, this is a hot gift idea. I got this last month and I absolutely love it!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there :-)!!! Last year I was pregnant and was a pregnant nun :-P This year Jackson was an adorable lion and I was a Masai Queen (headwrap, masai necklace and some lines on my face and dots over my eyebrows). Hubby was a scary crazy man in mask and afro to scare the kiddies... Fun!!!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Le Beaute - I was Michelle Obama too! And my boyfriend was Barack :)
I found a purple sheath dress like the one she wore when Barack clinched the nomination with a black belt and pearls.

SweetDiva

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obama said "captains of industry" on Wall Street and in Detroit who took advantage of corporate perks while their companieswow gold benefited from government loans paid for with taxpayers' money, don't have "any perspective on what's happening to ordinary Americans."

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

初心者のためのFX情報ブログ
生理痛
ゴールドカード 比較
東京都 墓石
不妊症
FX スプレッド 比較
無額面株無額面株
キャッシング 申込
FX(外国為替証拠金取引)の基礎知識
乳がん
株式会社
FX レバレッジ 比較
基本情報技術者
翻訳会社 東京
Xoops設置代行
etcカード
ウィークリーマンション
うつ病
SNS設置代行
胃には吸収作用はほとんどなく

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who has lived in close communication with nature allem and took itto an editor.dofus kamasIt was a living paskamas dofustoral, full of the geacheter dofusnuine breath of the fieldbuy kamass, the song of acheter kamasbirds, and the pleasandofus kamast chatter of trickling kamas dofusstreams.acheter kamasWhen the poet caldofus kamasled again to see about itkamas dofus, with hopes of a acheter des kamasbeefsteak dinner in his heart, it was handed back to himh the comment:

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and who had dofus kamas neveacheter kamasr kamas dofuslbuy kamasoacheter dofusodofus kamasked upon bucolickamas dofusscenes except witachat kamash sensations of ddofus kamasisgustdofus kamaskamas dofusbuy kamas from the windows of express trains.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home