Friday, July 11, 2008

Cuz-I-Love-You Contest


Hola ladies,
AWWW! Your seriously sweet comments burned into my soul with the heat of a thousand suns. Thank you SO much for your fabulous advice and well-wishes! I want to invite you all to my shower! And since I can't do that, I've decided to offer you a little gift. It's crazy...every single day I get an email about the Motions Marula Natural Therapy Collection, which I posted about last month. It's an incredibly nourishing new line for damaged, heat-tortured, chemically-treated hair? Anyway, I've talked to the folks at Motions, and they've agreed to let me give away an entire set of the Marula collection, which includes the Hair & Scalp Oil, the Hair Strengthening Moisturizer, and the Treatment Balm! Here's how it works. I'm going to ask you a question about SIXTEEN CANDLES, the second book in my IT CHICKS series, and the first SYB Babe to answer correctly wins! Le question:

At the end of SIXTEEN CANDLES, CJ gets expelled from Louis B. Armstrong Performing Arts School. What high school will he transfer to?

Good luck, chickies!
Big kiss,
Tia

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

arrrghhh! I've been slow to pickup 16C :(
It's all good Tia you should host a virtual baby shower!

1:28 PM  
Blogger tiffany. said...

Hi Ms. Tia

No Im not new to your blog I have just never commented. Congrats on the new baby. I have all your books including the one you did with IMAN. They are all great and I cant wait for the next one.
The answer to your question is PS 431

2:06 PM  
Blogger caribbeancutie926 said...

it's P451.... i'm sry if you've gotten this b4, i'm not very goos with technology : (

3:44 PM  
Blogger Cece said...

PS. 431. I love this book!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Real talk said...

ps 431! I gave my little sis the books to read but I always steal them when I'm home on break from school!

7:26 PM  
Blogger A*E* said...

It was PS 431! I love It Chicks!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Olajuwon said...

Hey Tia,
Congrats on the baby! You and your husband will make great parents. Here's to having it all : )

11:25 AM  
Blogger eritreanempress said...

Hello Tia,
I LOVED Accidental Diva. Don't we all want to be Billie and have a Jay @ our side? I have a question about hair for you. I have very curly 3c/4a that I wear curly 90% of the time. When I try to flat iron it @ home, it gets so frizzy and fuzzy. I use moisturizing products and a ceramic flat iron but to no avail. Now the funny thing is when I go to the salon, my stylist uses a ceramic flat iron that gets my hair pin straight and shiny smooth. I don't need to touch my hair with another applience for weeks. The only problem is when I wash my hair after a flat iron from the shop, my tight curls are MUCH looser and I hate it, which is why I'm trying to learn to do it at home.Any suggestions on product or technique? Sorry for the loooong comment but I'm desperate.
Thank You,
eritreanempress
p.s. congrats on the baby! I think it was divinely ordained that you would have a girl so that all of your knowledge would be invaluable. She is going to ADORE you as a teen.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tia my laptop has been down!!!! Congrats,Congrats,Congrats!!
I am so happy for you and your hubby. Your daughter is so blessed to have you as a mommy!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tia,
I just finished The Accidental Diva this weekend, and i absolutely loved it! Love Vida, Renee and Billie!!! they remind me of my friends and i.
Also, I have been using the new Motions Marula Hair Oil for about a week now, and i truly cant imagine living without it now. My hair now embodies the three "S": Soft, Shiny, Silky, (oh and more importantly; straight!)

Thanks a million,
Fatima Hall

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool site!

www.cloudnyne.weebly.com

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home