Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Until Next Monday, darling...

Hey girls,
Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you...I'm up to my brows in Fashion Week reporting for The Daily, and my time is not my own! I don't want to post some ill-thought-out nonsense, so THE SECOND this week is over, I'm going to return to my regularly scheduled, sassy little tri-weekly beauty nuggeting (Tia + No Sleep = Made-up Words). In the meantime, check out Stereohyped's Black Model Watch! So brilliant, that sister o'mine.
xoxo,
Tia

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, stop! Just following in the footsteps of the best blogger I know.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Mischo Beauty said...

As always, looking forward to your posts!

Mischo Beauty
http://mischobeauty.blogspot.com/

10:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I Heart SYB

I Heart StereoHyped

I Heart fashion week (even if there are no plus size divas walkin' in Bryant Park. Hello!!? Elena Miro has curvaceous chicks struttin their stuff in Milan ya know...)

I DONT HEART the NY TIMES...

Peace and Luv Everyone!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Kiki said...

Cannot wait to read your feedback on FashionWeek.

I also have a question about the best organic hair products?

I am weaning myself off of a relaxer
and really need a good conditioner.

Thank you!
:*

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home