Friday, July 15, 2005

The enigma of booty

Hello Playettes,
I'm thrilled that so many of you are excited about my panel at this year's Harlem Book Fair! Just found out the specifics (clearly I'm the most excited to meet fellow panelist and world class video, ahem, "vixen," Karrine Steffans--I've already starting reading her new tell-all biography chronicling her sexploits throughout the hip hop industry!)...hope you can make it!!

xoxo,
tia
**After the panel, I'll be signing books/flossing in the Author's Pavilion from 4:30-5:00. DYING to meet you!**

THE ENIGMA OF BEAUTY: Airbrushed to Perfection
Location: Harlem Hospital Auditorium
Time: 3:00 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.

Introduction by: Krishan Trotman (HBF Advisor)
Moderator: Lucille McEwen (Director, Harlem Community Congregations, Inc.)
Panelists: Tia Williams (The Accidental Diva), Iman (The Beauty of Color), Akiba Solomon (Naked), Benide Little (Who Does She Think She Is?), Karrine Steffans (Confessions of a Video Vixen)