Friday, June 03, 2005

Write here, write now (I wish)

LADIES!! I've missed you terribly, but please don't give up on me...next week you'll have a brand-new, more-enlightening-than-ever post from your Makeup Mama, I SWEAR!! It's just, well, I've been in a particularly dark place, attempting to finish writing a chapter I've been working on since 1967 (which reminds me of a Golden Girls scene when Dorothy tells frustrated neophyte writer, Blanche: "You have to have written something to have writer's block, or else we all have it").

Stay tuned! Next week I'll be as spritely as Tom Cruise on Oprah!

forever shaking my beauty,
tia

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was starting to worry about you!!

Glad you are working on some new reading material.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Shelia said...

We understand...hope you get over the slump soon :)

10:55 PM  
Blogger Shelia said...

Tia, I mentioned your blog in my June Newsletter:
http://www.sheliagoss.com/newsletter.htm
(look under other news section).

Enjoy
Shelia

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home