Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Love Your Smile




Hi girls,
I love a double-duty product. Shampoos that double as shower gels, lip balms that also work as cuticle creams, bronzers you can use for eyeshadow...you see what I mean. They simplify my day and make me happy. You can imagine how thrilled I was to discover Enbrightenment Brite Smile Whitener & Tarte Lipgloss Duo ($26), a double-ended pen with a Brite Smile tooth-whitening wand on one side, and Tarte's mint-scented lip gloss on the other! So brilliant right before a sexy date, or a big presentation, or a wedding. Because you can have on the hottest ensemble, but if your teeth suck and your lips are dry, your name is just Twan (showing my age, Ice Cube). Anyway, the whitener brightens teeth up to 8 shades in two weeks (use once a day, and wait a half hour before eating/drinking)! And the gloss comes in two shades, Radiant Red and Pearly Pink, both of which have blue undertones that help make your teeth look whiter-than-white. Love? Love.
xoxo,
Tia

6 Comments:

Blogger Amina said...

It sounds like a great dual product. I will definitely look into it :)

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, Tia! You said avoid products with blue undertone! Please advise.

Cracking up at the Twan comment, though.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Sass said...

lmao @ at the Ice Cube reference

2:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fabulous idea!!!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger beautylogicblog said...

wow, I'm obsessed with teeth whiteners so this should be great.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Girl-Woman said...

A winning combo! Love this.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home