Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring's Most Wanted, Part 3


Hey girls,
I've been waiting since Spring '08 Fashion Week back in September to tell my ladies about this! Tracy Reese--aka designer of all things flirty and delectable/Marc Jacobs BFF (they were students at Parsons together, can you stand it?)/patron saint of design-minded brown girls everywhere--showed, like, the most spectacular Spring collection. Each little cocktail number was more delectable than the last, and oh, the color palette! The most luscious lavenders, plums, electric reds, and pinks you've ever seen.

Anyway, Lady Reese was so into the shades, that she teamed up with nail superpower, Sally Hansen, to create a polish line inspired by the colors in her collection! The fabulous nail lacquers were in our goody bags at the show, but finally, FINALLY, they've hit the shelves, so you can love them up, too (you can't buy them online, but they're $6 in drugstores everywhere). I've been wearing these vivid shades all winter long--whatever, I know it's off-season, but they make me happy--and I have to tell you, the super-vivid colors are so vivid, so tropical, that they actually make me feel TAN, somehow. They're that good. Collect them all: Arabian Night, Sumptuous Petal, Spicy Scarlet, Cherry Glaze, Feverish Rose (seriously?), Sultry Fuchsia, and Tunisian Sand, the shade worn by the models in the show. Enjoy, girls!

Big kiss,
Tia

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Tia,

Were you at the Garden Party last night (3/27) at her boutique? The Sally Hansen polish is absolutely my pedicure color for summer!


Kierah

12:22 PM  
Blogger Mlle M. said...

That Tracy Reese dress is sooo pretty. I want it. I loved her spring collection too, so this nail polish collection is great.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hey Miss Tia,

As a full figured girl, I so wish Tracy would design something fabulously femme for us too. I love her dresses!!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Product Junkie Diva said...

Hello Everyone
I will have to check out these new colors- a gal can never have enough nail polish.
Thanks for this post
Product Junkie Diva

9:37 PM  
Blogger Free Hunter said...

YES!!! I've had my eyes on these (esp. Arabian Nights) since November maybe? But I really hope CVS or Rite Aid has it!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Fashion Souffle said...

I love that I'm hearing more about Tracey Reese and she's diversifying into other things.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tia,
prom is just around the corner for me and I was wondering if you had any good make up tips.

Usually for school I just keep the makeup natural looking. But for prom I wanted something different. I want to look glamerous but not to over the top. Chic but a little understated.

thanks.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home