Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring's Most Wanted, Part 1


Hi girls,
Over the next couple weeks, I'm delighted to be giving you my favorite new spring products. There's sooo many, I'll tots still be raving about them well into fall, but whatevs (I just learned how to G-chat, so I'm exploring the charms of text lingo). Anyway, my first obsession of the season is YSL Pop Stick Blush in Vanilla/Chocolate ($42). Oh, this stuff! Now, you know I'm very exclusive about my blush (it's always Nars Blush in Taos, $25), but when I apply this swirly, champagne/bronze highlighter along my cheekbones ONTOP of my regularly scheduled blush, it gives my complexion such a healthy, natural-looking radiance! If you didn't know me, you'd think I'd actually spent some time frolicking about outdoors. It's just SO the perfect thing for my sallow, sunless skin right now. Pop Stick also comes in Peach/Blackcurrant (a deep coral) and Strawberry/Raspberry (for a rosier finish). It's spring in a tube!

Happy Easter lovelies,
Tiaxoxo

PS...Almost forgot! There's a fabulous DVF contest happening right now, that I must share with you. Here are the deets:



In honor of International Women's Day on March 8th, Diane von Furstenberg is sponsoring the "Women You Love" contest! All you have to do is share a story about a fabulous, strong, intelligent woman who has inspired you. Log onto http://inside.dvf.com/womenyoulove/ and submit a photo with a description of your fabulous woman. The winner will land a trip for two to NYC, a $5,000 shopping spree at DVF's flagship boutique, and two tickets to the DVF Spring 2009 fashion show! The contest ends on April 19th, so start writing, muchachitas.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow thanks for the contest info.
I don't wear blush but that ysl blush sounds interesting.
Product Junkie Diva

12:29 PM  
Blogger beautylogicblog said...

thanks for the tip. I'm definitely going to nominate my mom.

11:02 PM  
Blogger xoliquoricexo said...

greaaaaaaaaaaaat blog!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Mlle M. said...

Wow, interesting! Does anyone know what the texture is like of those blush sticks? They look intriguing and kind of like candy.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE DVF. Such an inspirational gal.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Tia! not sure if you have mentioned it before but talk to me about fixative sprays for make-up. i hear a lot about Smashbox??? as the weather gets warmer i need something to help keep my make-up from melting off my face.

gracias!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous,
Model in a Bottle is what you need to keep your face on all day.
http://www.modelinabottle.com/index.php

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home