Saturday, February 23, 2008

Facebook, Facebook!

Hey pumpkins,
I refuse to toss my Disc-Man, I loathe texting, and I JUST learned how to take pictures with my cell phone. Mama's hopelessly analog. But in a wild attempt to seem cool to my collegiate cousins, I've joined Facebook! It's actually really cute. I even created a "Shake Your Beauty" Group! I'm not completely sure what this means, but I suspect it'll be our own chatty, gossipy little forum. Fun, yes? Join, join, join!! And spread the love to your beauty-minded friends.

No Blackberry for me, though.
xoxo,
Tia

7 Comments:

Blogger Lipgloss Luvah! said...

JOINED!!!

7:42 PM  
Blogger SageVanity said...

already added!
i love ur blog!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

logging in and adding you
as
I
t-y-p-e

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just added you and the group....

4:39 PM  
Blogger divasoul said...

Welcome to Facebook! I added the group and sent you a friend request.

10:23 PM  
Blogger ljkelly said...

I just joined!! Yay!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How are you ever going to keep up with your Myspace Page if your all over Facebook, which by the way sucks in comparison to MS...???
I heart you lovey, but I dont heart facebook!
YUCK.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home