Monday, February 25, 2008

Big Night Beauty!


Hi ladies,
MARION, MARION, MARION! That's all I have to say. The girl is too gorgeous. Her be-scaled, ivory Gaultier number was magic, and the Veronica Lake waves were
perfection (just found out her hair was styled by Frederic Fekkai's Robert Vetica, who kept her curls in place with Frederic Fekkai Coiff Shape & Set Mist, $28). Oh, and PS? I'm carrying Javier Bardem's blatino twins.

















Beauty note: It was all about shimmery, dewy, pastel-colored eyes, wasn't it? I'm loving that! Mlle. Cotillard was sporting a sparkly, pale-blue hue, Jennifer Hudson rocked a metallic vanilla shadow, and Jessica Alba wore a shimmery plum shade. It's like spring rode into town on the lids of Hollywood's hottest! The whole time I was watching, I was itching to gush to you ladies about Shiseido The Makeup Hydro-Powder Eye Shadow ($23), which is, without a doubt (ask any beauty editor or makeup artist worth her Bendels' discount), the best dewy cream eye shadow on the market. It's totally crease-proof, and the colors are soft, subtly shimmery pastel shades are infinitely wearable. I'm addicted to Goldlights, the delicate gold shade, but for the purposes of copying Marion, Jennifer and Jessica, respectively, I'd recommend Clover Dew (a soft powder blue), White Lights (a cream shimmer), and Spring Plum (exactly what it sounds like).














While we're talking Alba, I was also so charmed by her darling braided 'do! It's kind of complicated, so I'm letting you in on a secret tip I used at a benefit a couple years ago. I whipped my hair into a high, messy bun, and then held the whole thing in place with a braided faux-hair headband (try Braidies Thick Braided Headband in Dark, $7.99). It was so deliciously Grecian!
XOXO,
Tia


PS...Had to give a shout to my own icon-ette, Keisha Whitaker. She kept it simple with fresh, rosy lips and cheeks, a look that's always, always pretty. Get the look with Flirt! Cosmetics Lip and Cheek Tint in Berry Flair ($10), a fabulous, gel-based tint that gives you a flawless, outdoorsy flush in seconds. I carry it around in my purse for mid-day pickups (better than a Starbucks run).

11 Comments:

Blogger Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

i love keisha whitaker. not only is she gorgeous but she's always dressed perfectly. i don't think she's ever had a fashion misstep.

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keisha Whitaker is a well dressed woman! I see that is a new color that has been added to her kissable couture line.
http://kissablecouture.myshopify.com/pages/everything-that-love-inspires
Product Junkie Diva

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is it that Keisha Whitaker ALWAYS gets it right!!! She is so glam and goregous.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Yannize said...

keishas skin is amazing! I cant wait til spring to get all glowed up!

Yannize
styleammo.blogspot.com

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Keisha's dress too...but guys, i must say, i think she is waaayyyy too thin....no?

9:55 PM  
Blogger Queen Without A Crown said...

Tia you're gonna have to fight me for Javier cuz I got my eye on having some blatinos babies with dat fine ass specimen of a man. Get your gloss out girl cuz its gonna be a glam battle to the death! LOL!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keisha whitaker always looks great.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I love Marion shes my new beauty icon xoxo M

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the twins!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you trying to tell us that you are pregnant on the sly?

2:35 PM  
Blogger HilLesha O'Nan said...

They all look fab. I love Marion's hair. :)

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home