Thursday, December 08, 2005

You're such a card

Hola Muchachitas,
Love you though I do, I am not feeling very well this week. I have a MIGRAINE (could be a result of either deadline stress, or the tense anticipation I've felt waiting to find out who'll make the cut on Making the Band 3). So sadly, this'll be sort of a pithy post. Please don't hate me...I had a whole, fabulous thing planned out, but my head feels like its swollen to three times is normal size (a very stinky face at those who think me having a big head is old news). But despite being drugged within an inch of my life, I still had to give my girls a quick shout because I stumbled across possibly THE cutest Christmas cards on the planet.

CARGO GLOSSY GREETING CARDS ($20 for a set of 10) are quite possibly the cutest innovation in stationery since the "Save the Date" refrigerator magnets all my engaged friends keep sending me. Just the thing for the beauty junkie in your life, each "tis the season" card has a little button of Cargo's insanely popular Bora Bora lip gloss worked into the glamour-girl-meets-hipster design!! I mean, have you EVER? It's a card and little giftie in one—fabulous if you're running low on cash or just sort of cheap. Oh, don't thank me...just send me one.

Happy Holidays!
love,
Tia

6 Comments:

Blogger | b | said...

Making of the Band? How about last night's ANTM?!...ok I don't have cable :(. Tia,sorry to hear you're having such a rough time. I hope they pass...those cards are perfect! It doesn't hurt that they go to charity too! Sidebar: who thinks you have a big head? Back to ANTM. I think they made a good decision...but it did feel like they scrambled at the end to just eliminate someone. Refresh my memory someone what was the reason Nick was eliminated? All and all, all are talented and beautiful ladies who will get work regardless...the Holidays are sneaking up on me! I'm not ready, Ladies!

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Taquita!!!!"
As I read your post for today, all I can hear in my head is the fabulous LoriAnn screeching at Taquita... geesh I love that show. I think Diddy picked a couple of the right girls... Anyway since this is a Beauty blog, I should say something about Beauty, huh? OKay well i love Taquita and her bigg-ass hair! Muah!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better soon.

I love loved LoriAnn's names for Dominique..."Dominicins!" "Muffin!" "Honey bunches of oats!" She's awesome.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Shelia said...

Tia hope you feel better. Those were some cute cards :)

2:27 AM  
Blogger Gold Pink Leo said...

Hey Tia!! I also hope that you feel better. I have been a loyal reader for a long time and absolutely love your blog. So I hope that you get back to being the incredible you real soon!! Oh and a small request: Could you add some more pics when you feel better?? Just a request.

KISSES

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情人歡愉用品,情惑用品性哥,情人用品性哥,情趣用品,AIO交友愛情館,情人歡愉用品,美女視訊,情色交友,情人用品性哥,視訊交友,辣妹視訊,美女交友,性愛,嘟嘟成人網,按摩棒,震動按摩棒,微調按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,逼真按摩棒,G點,跳蛋,跳蛋,跳蛋,性感內衣,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,情趣娃娃,角色扮演,性感睡衣,後庭區,SM,潤滑液,情趣禮物,威而柔,香水,精油,芳香精油,自慰,自慰套,性感吊帶襪,情趣用品加盟,情人節禮物,情人節,吊帶襪,辣妹視訊,美女交友,情色交友,成人交友,視訊聊天室,美女視訊,視訊美女,情色視訊,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友,視訊聊天,AIO交友愛情館,嘟嘟成人網,成人貼圖,成人網站,AIO交友愛情館,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,情色交友,色情聊天室,色情小說,七夕情人節,色情,A片,A片下載,免費A片,免費A片下載,情色視訊,情色電影,色情網站,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,情色視訊,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,美女視訊,視訊美女,美女交友,美女,情色交友,成人交友,自拍,本土自拍,情人視訊網,視訊交友90739,生日禮物,情色論壇,正妹牆,正妹,成人網站,A片,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,AV女優,成人影片,色情A片,成人論壇,情趣

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home