Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Eat me

AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"My weave is sweatin,' I gotta go."
--Bree, after a particularly challenging photo shoot

Hello Ladies,
Happy Week of Thanksgiving! Oh, I LIVE FOR this time of year. I'm not big on birthday or anniversaries...but the holidays? Hold me back! This past weekend, I decorated my apartment (it took me three tries to erect my fake-fir garland, as my worried dog Chappie wouldn't stop chasing me around, nipping at the tail-end of the thing), and after wreath-ing and ornament-ing for hours, I stood in the middle of my living room, grinning like a simpleton. So happy. In part because I'd successfully turned my Brooklyn walk-up into a wintry country cottage in New England, but mostly because I knew what was coming next. I was about to dive into my arsenal of sugar-and-spice beauty goodies.

I ADORE all those cozy holiday smells, like cookies baking and hot chocolate brewing...but girls, mama doesn't cook. Instead, I scent the air with candy cane essential oils, take honey-vanilla scented baths and slather my body with hot cocoa-smelling salves. For those of you as deeply uncomfortable in the kitchen as I am, I've put together a list of my favorite yummy-smelling, almost-edible beauty products...all of which fairly yodel "ho, ho, ho!"

xoxo,
T-Money

Oh, before I forget!! HUGE shout out to Miss Dionne, who was the only one who got the November Trivia Question right--the answer was indeed Spike Lee. Oh, Dionne, I'm so going to be your favorite person when you get those Stila Holiday Candles in the mail...

TIA'S TOP FIVE HOLIDAY-SCENTED GOODIES:
1.) DIPTYQUE CANDLE IN POMANDER: You remember pomanders, those Victorian potpourri thingies you make by putting cinammon cloves into an orange? This insanely glam candle captures that beloved Christmassy smell like you wouldn't believe. At $52, its a little steep, but Diptyque candles are way top-of-the-line (Pomander was back-ordered at Nieman Marcus, but I searched and searched and found it for you on the Four Season's site). Anyway, I burn it every year during the holidays—the cinnamon-orange scent is to-die, and the chic golden glass holder adds major class to my mantle!

2.) PHILOSOPHY A FEW GOOD MEN: This sweet set comes with three adorably packaged, sheer lip gloss tubes in the yummiest, most feel-good-food scents: Muffin Man (lemon custard), Gingerbread Man (ginger ale), and Ice Cream Man (bubble gum ice cream). All three give fabulous shine, and each one tastes and smells better than the last.

3.) ORIGINS COCOA THERAPY TOTAL BODY TREAT: This intenisive, cocoa-buttery salve is perfect on ashy, winter-worn spots like elbows and knees (for me, the corners of my nose). Also makes a yummy massage balm in a pinch. Did I mention that the cozy hot chocolate smell is the MOST uplifiting thing on a freezing, rainy day like today?

4.) XELA AROMA STICKS IN CANDY CANE: Aroma sticks are the newest, hottest thing in home fragrance. You MUST get on board. It comes with a bottle of scented essential oil (in this case, in a very "'tis the spirit" peppermint/eucalyptus/vanilla fragrance) and a stack of long, bamboo reeds. Here's how it works: You stick the reeds inside the bottle so that the ends stick out. The reeds are porous, so they draw the oil out into the air, where it evaporates and wafts throughout your room. The scent is much gentler than candles and room sprays, and it lasts up to six months. Lovely.

5.) LAURA MERCIER HONEY BATH W/DIPPER: One of my all-time favorite indulgences, this thick, lush bath soak is the ULTIMATE in decadent luxury (okay, that was a mouthful...I have to lighten up on the oh-so-breathless adjectives). Dunk the tiny, wooden dipper in this honey/vanilla/caramel-scented syrup, swirl throughout your bath water, and...inhale. You may never come out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was about to say...this nasty heffa! :) Then I kept reading! hehehehe

10:40 PM  
Blogger | b | said...

Yeah, right! I was like, "Tia!", then I laughed! I consider it almost manditory that my lip gloss is tasty...Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving, Ladies!

ps. I will try mixing purple with other more flattering colors...

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情人歡愉用品,情惑用品性哥,情人用品性哥,情趣用品,AIO交友愛情館,情人歡愉用品,美女視訊,情色交友,情人用品性哥,視訊交友,辣妹視訊,美女交友,性愛,嘟嘟成人網,按摩棒,震動按摩棒,微調按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,逼真按摩棒,G點,跳蛋,跳蛋,跳蛋,性感內衣,飛機杯,充氣娃娃,情趣娃娃,角色扮演,性感睡衣,後庭區,SM,潤滑液,情趣禮物,威而柔,香水,精油,芳香精油,自慰,自慰套,性感吊帶襪,情趣用品加盟,情人節禮物,情人節,吊帶襪,辣妹視訊,美女交友,情色交友,成人交友,視訊聊天室,美女視訊,視訊美女,情色視訊,免費視訊聊天,視訊交友,視訊聊天,AIO交友愛情館,嘟嘟成人網,成人貼圖,成人網站,AIO交友愛情館,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,情色交友,色情聊天室,色情小說,七夕情人節,色情,A片,A片下載,免費A片,免費A片下載,情色視訊,情色電影,色情網站,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天室,情色視訊,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,美女視訊,視訊美女,美女交友,美女,情色交友,成人交友,自拍,本土自拍,情人視訊網,視訊交友90739,生日禮物,情色論壇,正妹牆,正妹,成人網站,A片,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,AV女優,成人影片,色情A片,成人論壇,情趣

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home