Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Sparkle, please


Hi ladies,
Okay, so mama has some thrilling news for eyeshadow devotees. You know Bobbi Brown's Long-Wear Cream Shadow? The cosmetics queen has gone and one-upped herself by adding a touch of twinkle to the formula! Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow ($22) has that same incredibly velvety, satin-smooth texture that lasts and lasts, but now it also comes with the prettiest hint of sparkle! Just a swipe of the shadow on lids adds incomparable oomph to any moment--day, night, or in-between. Comes in eight fabulous shades, but my everyday favorite is Antique Gold (surprise!). Love it! Oh, and if you order today, you get the no-shipping-fee Labor Day discount.
xoxo,
Tia


PS...Who here would like to have seen Brad perform "Single Ladies" for Beyonce?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tia, I was actually quite satisfied with Joey's rendition of wearing American Apparel to the Oscars!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Tasha said...

Tia, I'm usually a HUGE follower of your blog, and adore your posts. However,I have to disagree with this particular one. Have you actually seen the Bobbi Metallic shadows in person? (or are you just writing it?) They're very sheer, with almost no pigment, just sparkles. Also, they don't wear very long and give an uneven finish. My advice to the readers of SYB is to stay away from this.
Love,
Tasha

8:52 PM  
Blogger M&M said...

I heart Brad! He's the reason I watch that show!

Tia, this liner is also great to wear as a shadow if you want a quick and easy smoky eye. I found this out as I was applying my make up on the A train and realized I didn't have my brushes!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bought the dark purple one and it is very sheer if you use your finger and for more color you need to use the brush. I think this isn't as great a hit as the normal cream shadows, which I LOVE, but if you layer this over another shadow and especially for a evening look, it's pretty nice.

I did see on the BB site that people didn't really care for the new metallic cream shadows since they didn't have that much pigment and wasn't like the other cream shadows.

To sum it up, nice, but not hitting it out of the park. I would advise folks to have a MUA try it on them first.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Al said...

i am in seriously live with Brad. I really wished he would have done the dance!!

1:39 PM  
Blogger 1969 said...

Brad is the whole show. No one wants to see Rachel whine and moan about how stressed she is over and over and over.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tasha, just a hint of snarkiness with that comment eh?
Jus' sayin'

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home