Sunday, August 02, 2009

Losing my marbles...


Hey chicas,
I like to think of myself as a sophisticated beauty consumer. I mean, when I started working in the beauty industry, I knew exactly two people with cell phones. That's how long ago it was. I've been doing this forever, folks. I've seen a zillion products come and go, like the wind. I should be jaded, right? It should take a lot more than cute hook to turn my head. But lady, when I saw MAC's new Marbleized Lipglass collection ($18 each), I wanted to pour them all out into a bathtub and roll around naked in the rich, swirly, candy-colored lusciousness of it all. I mean, YUM. I didn't even care what they looked like on my lips, I just had an immediate and visceral need to OWN. THEM. ALL. I suppose that's how boys of my generation felt about Transformers? In any event, I think these new glosses are fun, fun, fun. Bonus: They look gorgeous on, too (Miss Marple, the muted pink one, is mi favorito). Get 'em fast, ladies...these babies are limited edition! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to take a dip in my gloss-bath...
Bravo MAC,
Tia

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it!!!!

12:53 PM  
Blogger hearts81 said...

Okay, I want them all now too. How do you choose when they look that gorgeous??

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Tisheenyu said...

I just bought one today at the new MAC store at Grand Central Station. :) Lovin' it!

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Patrice said...

MAC products are great.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's actually Miss Marble, not Miss Marple :)

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home