Sunday, October 22, 2006

No fair, mon frere

Hey Sweeties,
Okay, good work on the Oct/Nov ACCIDENTAL DIVA trivia question, but hello? You know I have a "no family members or previous winners" rule, right? Caliprynses, you're FABULOUS and GORGEOUS, but you won the last trivia question, so I'm gonna have to throw out a different one (and by the way, you never hit me back with your address so I could send you your prize, baby!)

So here's the new question. As always, the first reader to answer correctly wins their very own Stila Product of the Month (to read all about it, scroll down on the right). Think hard, and good luck.

xoxo,
Tia

WHERE EXACTLY IS BILLIE'S MOTHER FROM? CITY AND STATE.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billie's mom, Marie-Therese LeSeur, was from, Shreveport, Louisiana. I'll e-mail you my contact information.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't find an e-mail address for you but if this is the correct answer, may you contact me at dbcthesis@yahoo.com. Thanks!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was New Orleans, LA. But then again I haven't read the book in over 2 years.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Tia,

Would you mind sharing some professional advice with an editorial writer hopeful? I couldn't find your e-mail address, so mine is amina.okoro@yahoo.com. Thank you.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww shucks . . . thanks Malcaj.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While the trivia question is already answered, I simply died looking at your previous post where you signed off asking, what happened to mokenstef? I absolutely adore you!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Cece said...

Seriously Aja Bella- I was thinking the same thing. Mokenstef? That song must have come out 10 years. Love It!

Sing "He might be doin you but he's thinkin about me. So lady think about another lover and go find another brother.
.....
He's mine
You may of had him once
But I got him all the time"

Very cool Tia, very cool.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Brittney said...

Gee, I must say--the more I learn about you, the more I swear we are sisters! Scary, but true: I'm French-Creole (among like ten other things), I live in Virginia and have family from Louisiana, and I want to be a beauty editor (which is how I found your fabulous site)!. Are you sure you haven't stolen my soul or something? Really, though, I love you and you are definitely what I aspire to be some day. Love what you're doing! :)

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home