Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Hootinany in Harlem

Hey sweeties,
Before my "real" post tomorrow, I just wanted to let all my ladies know that on Saturday, July 21st, I'll be getting my panel on at the 9th Annual Harlem Book Fair. If you're in the NYC area, you must stop by and show me some literary love! Along with the panel discussion, I'll also be reading from IT CHICKS and signing books (there will be copies of THE ACCIDENTAL DIVA, as well). Here's my schedule:

11:00 AM – 12:30 PM: PANEL DISCUSSION ON FAMILY LITERACY
Panelists:
Dr. Loretta Long (Courtney's Birthday Party); Roscoe Orman (Sesame Street Dad); Sonia Hayes (The ATL Girlz); Dr. Sabrina Martin, Chief of Pediatrics, North General Hospital; Alex Simmons (Buffalo Bill Wanted!); Tia Williams (It Chicks)
Location:
YMCA Kraft Room main lobby
180 West 135th Street (near Adam Clayton Powell Blvd)
New York, NY 10030

1:35 PM - 1:55 PM: IT CHICKS READING
Location:
The Young Reader's Pavilion (close to Adam Clayton Powell Blvd.)

2:15 PM – 3:00 PM: IT CHICKS/ACCIDENTAL DIVA SIGNING
Location:
The Borders booth (across from the Schomburg Center on Lenox)

Love ya, mean it!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Tia,

I'm so pysched, I will see you on Saturday! I am so so excited!

XOXOXO
Valerie

9:37 PM  
Blogger Coco Stasia said...

Hi Tia!

I just started reading your blog a few weeks ago and I'm almost caught up on all your posts;-) I was already planning to attend the bookfair tomorrow, so I'll be sure to drop by your signing and say hello!

XO
Danielle

12:03 PM  
Blogger Elle* said...

YAY! I'm so there!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home